ST-ART contemporary art fair
For ST-ART, the European fair for contemporary art and design, we have been handling communications in Germany since 2017. Targeted press relations and media planning are allowing us to help ST-ART become more familiar to German audiences as an annual art event near the border.
One particular success resulting from our press relations for ST-ART is the serious interest German journalists show each year in the fair preview, which takes place on the day before the fair opens. This preview day attracts numerous representatives from German border-zone media, such as the periodicals Badische Neueste Nachrichten, Badisches Tagesblatt, Badische Zeitung, and Kultur Joker, the broadcasters Südwestdeutscher Rundfunk and Saarländischer Rundfunk, Mitteldeutsche Presse TV, and others.
Increase visibility and publicity for this European fair in Germany’s contemporary art and design scene; increase number of German exhibitors and visitors; expand network in Germany
- Guidance on overall communication and topic selection for German audiences
- Press relations in Germany
- Organization of press trips and press events
- Guidance and implementation of media planning in Germany
- Organization of contests
- Organization of an interpreter for the fair preview
- Support for German-language journalists on location
- ST-ART as the European fair for contemporary art and design
- Spotlight, exhibitors, and program offers from the current edition of ST-ART