das blau public pool
For the das blau public pool in St. Ingbert, we developed an overall concept for ongoing communication on the extensive construction that is taking place at the pool from 2020 to 2022. In addition to the site fence ad and informational PowerPoint presentation at the city information center, regular press relations will inform the public of current and completed stages. After the new outdoor pool opens in May 2021, the final communication measure will be a dedication of the expanded indoor pool at the end of 2022.
The regional media have shown strong interest in the form of numerous articles in the Saarbrücker Zeitung, Wochenspiegel, and Die Rheinpfalz newspapers, TV and radio reports from broadcaster Saarländischer Rundfunk, and interviews with das blau executives.
Use continuous communication to keep residents of the St. Ingbert, Saarland area updated on the extensive construction for the das blau public pool scheduled from June 2020 to December 2022.
- Development of an overall concept for communicating on the construction from 2020 to 2022
- Continuous press relations regarding construction goals and milestones
- Invitations to the media to press conferences and on-site interviews at the construction site
- Design and production of a site fence ad (graphics © Leis & Kuckert, Ralf Leis)
- Design and drafting of a PowerPoint presentation (graphics © Leis & Kuckert, Ralf Leis) on the construction to inform the public at the pool and at the information center in the pedestrian area of St. Ingbert
- Goals for remodeling and renovating das blau (budget of €4.5 million)
- Construction milestones for the pool from June 2020 to December 2022